Friday, May 8, 2009

Etsy Finds: Retro & Mid Centruy Upholstered Chairs

The fabric on this chair from Hazel & Hunter really caught my eye. I'm loving the retro pattern. If anyone knows where the fabric is from I'd love to know.
I thought this coordinating patio chair and bench from Spruce Home was really nifty..

..which, might I add, go very well with the coasters from my previous postAnd, to continue with the spring green theme I've got going here, some more great upholstered chairs from Spruce Home.

3 comments:

Unknown said...

These are looking good. You may also look Ballard Designs to see more upholstered chairs.

CityHomeGirl said...

Great seats. I found some great ideas for rooms! Check them out. http://chdmag.com/inspiration

Patrice said...

Good designs of chairs. My favorite is the chair at the second photo.