Sunday, December 27, 2009

New Illustrations, New Etsy Shop

Just a quick post. I've been working a lot in Illustrator Cs4, and decided to open a new Etsy shop. The reason being I've got two different styles going on, and didn't want to combine the two. Willow and Fern Studio being more earthy, and nature related, and the new Loco Moco Studio, which is more fresh, fun and colorful with a Mid Century Modern, Atomic, Mod (whatever you want to call it) feel to it. Click here to see the new shop!


3 comments:

jamie@midcenturymania said...

I love those! All three of them.

Lauren said...

(Make that four..lol ;) And thanks so much!

Diana Windsor said...

Great look! I loved to see that.I think these type of works can be inspiration for many people who want to have some different things in life.
Colorado Springs Carpet